Saturday, June 12, 2010

tour of the grounds...

Last year around this time we removed all the old, overgrown shrubs in front of our house along with the river rock and landscaped with a mix of yews, hydrangeas, rhododendrons, and a few other things.  I was looking back at the pictures I took then and was surprised at how much bigger everything has gotten.  We also added a little garden in the backyard and planted dogwoods and boxwoods. I think this year I'll try and add a few more perennials to add a little color. I'm really happy with all the gardens this year, most of the perennials are in their third year, and it makes a huge difference.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yard looks GREAT. Wish our lupines grew like yours. You must have found some good ripping and replacing help for the front. What a job but it sure turned out nicely. just keep growing.

Anonymous said...

Anna
you rock....seriously if i could take the time to do this i would!
Jill

Susan said...

Your shady corner garden is magical! I love the planter box, too. Great work!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.