Friday, May 29, 2009

Flowers!

We've been working on our yard and garden pretty steadily for the past couple years. I've gotten pretty interested in gardening and I think I'm starting to get a grasp of it! Anyway, one new addition this year was a honeysuckle plant which is (hopefully) going to vine it's way up the fence. I thought the pink buds which bloom a golden yellow were so cool! Some other things are also blooming right now including our lupine, irises and salvia.
Last weekend my sister Jill and her family made a stop in Rochester to visit us! We had a great time just hanging out. My niece Emma and I did a little crafting and sewed her a mini tote- she picked out the fabric. The inside is a coordinating polka dot pattern- I think I'll call this tote the "Emma Tote" I think it's so adorable!

No comments: