Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend Update

Berkman Court was hoppin this weekend. I decided to tackle the front landscaping and Eric's parents came over to lend a hand removing the old rock and liner and installing the pavers. I planted a mix of evergreen, hydrangea, rhododenrum, hostas, verbena and dogwood. Saturday, Eric and I filled in the bed with some compost and got everything planted. I think it looks great, it's nice to have some fresh new plants and hopefully everything makes it! Eric also finished his bike rebuild so I attached a couple pictures of the new addition to the fleet, which he has named Black Widow. It's his dad's old bike- he added some flashy new wheels and a bunch of other things. We went out for a long ride on Sunday and I think he was pleased with his bike mechanic skills!

1 comment:

J & S LaFrance said...

Nice work Anna, Eric & Eric's parents; the new landscaping looks great! :)