Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's demo time!

A couple weekends ago Eric went up north with his buddies and I got a little bored at home. So I decided to tear into the upstairs bathroom.  We had been discussing the idea of remodeling that bathroom for a while, so I decided to get it started.  The people that lived here before us decided it would be a good idea to glue particle board with a white plastic like surface to all the walls, cover the floor with linoleum and put in a shower surround.  So I'm removing all that along with the old gyp board under the particle board. It's going to take a while, but I'm excited to see how it turns out- I'll try to keep posting pictures along the way. And as always, pictures of Olive.  She was sleeping on my pillow this evening because all the bathroom work is just exhausting for the little hound.





2 comments:

Joel said...

Looks good Anna!

Susan said...

Go, Anna!