Thursday, June 03, 2010

Berkman Ct Beat

We've been busy this spring!  I started tearing apart our upstairs bathroom in February, and I think we're on the home stretch.  Well, maybe not home stretch, but it's starting to look like a room again, so that makes me happy.  After I completed the demo process, we had quite a bit of garbage and debris in the garage, so I made a few calls and a day later the smallest dumpster I could find was delivered.  It was huge!
After that we carried on with rebuilding, including adjusting some plumbing and electrical items, moving the fan to the ceiling and venting it outside.  We put up a new ceiling and walls and last week had the drywall taper over to get the walls and ceiling ready for paint.  



Last friday I primed and painted the ceiling and walls, and next up is waterproofing and tiling the shower and floor.  I just have to decide what tile I want to use.... such a hard decision.

Progress has also been made in the basement.  More than a year after we remodeled our basement, we finally had carpet installed last week- love it!

1 comment:

peiden said...

love the pics!! looks like you are moving right along!! :)